Post by: Pratik Kumar
Photo: AFP
Since stepping down from royal duties in 2020, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have openly voiced their grievances against the monarchy through their Oprah Winfrey interview, the Netflix docuseries, and Harry's 2023 memoir, Spare. These revelations have reportedly led to the Sussexes being “cut off” by senior members of the royal family. Royal photographer Arthur Edwards, in a conversation with The Sun's Royal Editor Matt Wilkinson, commented, “Ever since he left this country, the rift between Harry, the royal family, the media, and us has grown immensely. Mainly because he criticized the Royal Family. You can’t disparage the King’s wife, Camilla, and expect forgiveness. You can’t attack William’s wife and think forgiveness will come easily.”
Edwards further added, “And all this for profit—that’s what really bothers me. Harry wasn’t struggling financially; he had plenty of money. There was no need to do this.”
Stay informed with the latest news. Follow DXB News Network on WhatsApp Channel
royal correspondent Jennie Bond told Times Radio, “In the beginning, it was Harry demanding an apology. He wanted an acknowledgment of the grievances he felt had been directed at his wife. But now, the dynamic seems to have shifted somewhat.” This year, Harry and Meghan have once again not been invited to join the royal family for festivities at Sandringham, the Queen’s country residence. Instead, the couple is expected to remain in Montecito, California, where they recently featured their children in a new Christmas card.
“Harry has publicly expressed his love for his family and his readiness to forgive. He has said he wants to reconnect and spend more time with them. However, it now seems that King Charles and Prince William are the ones resisting reconciliation,” Bond explained. “Initially, it was Harry, but now the roles appear to have reversed.”
#PrinceHarry #MeghanMarkle #RoyalFamily #HarryAndMeghan #RoyalNews #PrinceWilliam #KateMiddleton #KingCharles #RoyalRift #Sandringham #RoyalFestivities #FamilyReunion #RoyalDrama #OprahInterview #SpareMemoir #Monarchy #headlines #topstories #globalUpdate #dxbnewsnetwork #dxbnews #dxbdnn #dxbnewsnetworkdnn #bestnewschanneldubai #bestnewschannelUAE #bestnewschannelabudhabi #bestnewschannelajman #bestnewschannelofdubai #popularnewschanneldubai
Despite legal concerns, Trump's order keeps TikTok running, and no one is challenging it. Here’s why....Read More.
Fawad Khan makes his Bollywood comeback in Abir Gulaal with Vaani Kapoor. The romantic drama releases on May 9, 2025. Watch the teaser now...Read More.
UAE Wins 16 Medals at Special Olympics World Winter Games 2025
UAE athletes shine at Special Olympics Winter Games 2025, winning 16 medals. A proud moment for incl
Meta’s AI Research Head Joelle Pineau to Step Down in May
Joelle Pineau, Meta’s VP for AI research, will step down in May after 8 years. She led Meta’s open-s
Real Madrid Edge Real Sociedad in 4-4 Thriller to Reach Final
Real Madrid fought back from 4-2 down to draw 4-4 with Real Sociedad sealing a 5-4 aggregate win. Ru
Nottingham Forest Near Champions League After Elanga’s Goal
Anthony Elanga’s stunning solo goal secured Nottingham Forest’s 1-0 win over Man United, pushing the
Ananya Panday Shines at IPL 2025 with Stunning Dance Performance
Bollywood star Ananya Panday dazzled the crowd at Wankhede Stadium with her energetic dance before M